Favorite High Power Rocketry issue...?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnnie

Reaction score
For those of you that were avid readers of HPR magazine back in the day, what was your favorite issue or issues, and why?

Just wondering, I have a few myself.

Johnnie

come on, you people remember HPR magazine right?

Johnnie

I just about remember it yeah.

My favourite issue would have to be my first issue - the UK special May 1997. It was the only issue I ever saw in a hobby shop over here.

Crash and burn issue without a doubt. Great carnage pics...

This is a hijacking
I'f anyone has the OuR issue or the Reaction Research Society space shot issue and would be willing to sell PM me.

For that matter, anyone who has info on the OuR project let me know or the whereabouts of Chuck Sackett/anyone on the project.

End hijacking ;-)

Yeah I remember the mag very well. The issues tend to blur in my mind but I will have to second the motion that the Crash 'n' Burn issue is the best. I also liked the issue on MDRA's Liberty Project.

Originally posted by RoyGreen
Tom! I didn't realize RocketJunkie = you!

Although I like your user name and it fits you to a 'T', I think MR. MOTOREATER would be a better one. :cool:

Originally posted by Catocene
Crash and burn issue without a doubt. Great carnage pics...

This is a hijacking
I'f anyone has the OuR issue or the Reaction Research Society space shot issue and would be willing to sell PM me.

For that matter, anyone who has info on the OuR project let me know or the whereabouts of Chuck Sackett/anyone on the project.

End hijacking ;-)

The first issue I ever purchased was the Reaction Research issue...unfortunately the pages have fallen out and I had to have it bound...

HPR November 1997

Gee rocketjunkie.......we'll have to call that picture....once upon a time. Once upon a time you didn't have gray hair!!!lol

Latest posts

Back