Happy Easter!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cliveroonie

Reaction score
For those members of TRF who celebrate Easter, I wish you all a happy Easter, filled with peace and joy.

Originally posted by jj94
Happy Easter everyone!:)

Guess what I got from the easter bunny. 10 Rocket Bucks!!! I am using it to join CATO once I can get my dad to pull out his credit card

Happy Easter to all!

(coming to you from the church sound booth during the sermon)

Originally posted by powderburner
(coming to you from the church sound booth during the sermon)

Wow, talk about internet access in all kinds of places!!!!!

Happy Easter everyone. The bunny stopped by our house and left a ton of candy. My daughter won't be going to sleep until midnight!!!! (that's ok, she is leaving for a springbreak trip with one of her girlfriends family in a hour or so..... they'll have to deal with "wide-open" little girls :D )

"bunny" dropped by and got me all sorts of goodies. By quit and peaceful you mean a BP burning, thourderous launch, and pie filled day right?;) ;)

Happy Easter, everyone. Let's all remember what it's really all about, and that Christmas wouldn't have meant much without it!

Happy Easter !!!! WOW my kids are going nutts. The Easter bunny over did it this year:D

I placed the small chocolate eggs under the rocket fleet for the grandson to find. Inside the mmt's. He had a .......wait for it......

BLAST! ;)

Happy Easter to all.

Originally posted by Chilly
Happy Easter, everyone. Let's all remember what it's really all about, and that Christmas wouldn't have meant much without it!

AMEN. Have a good easter everybody, and please take a moment to remember what it is all about :)

Just got home a little bit ago....My daughters baptism was anounced today. I was one happy daddy. She has chosen to be baptized and it is all scheduled !!!! She has asked me to baptize her !!!!

Originally posted by plasticpaul
Just got home a little bit ago....My daughters baptism was anounced today. I was one happy daddy. She has chosen to be baptized and it is all scheduled !!!! She has asked me to baptize her !!!!

Congrats :)

what we need is an "Easter Bunny" rocket for kids... it drops out easter eggs with streamers attached....

Happy Easter to all thos who beleive...

terry dean
nar 16158

Originally posted by Chilly

Amen to that. (If you haven't noticed from the previous sentence, I'm a religious guy.;) :) )

I hope everyone had a Happy Easter, mine was great.:D

Mine was really cool, my friend Matt and I went flying. I had a decent flight of my 29mm fan blade rocket on an F37W, still holding up nicely.:D

Just about time for a G, Ellis G20 hopefully or a G33J.

But, I just had to go crazy and flew my 38mm Delta Saucer on a G339N.:D

That motor is just INSANE!!!:D :D :D

I got to fly to low power rockets. My bullpup that now needs repair, and my Hefty Serv'n store.:)

Easter Rocket, My opah wanted me to do a Jesus rocket for Easter, thank god I never got around to it.;)

Back