A Question for ScrapDaddy

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Could I ask everyone to relax? We have a very enthusiastic 12 year old on the boards. This is the future of model rocketry: feel free to help out with answers to specific rocketry-related questions, or please move along to other threads. Discussion about rockets is welcome on this Beginner's and Education board, ongoing discussion about a specific poster is not.

Scrapdaddy, could I suggest that you list your age at the top of your signature? We're thrilled to have interested young people here at TRF but it's not common and would help those who are reading/answering to understand where you're coming from. I had to list my name in mine shortly after coming here because people were constantly referring to me as a dad. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Yup you certainly don't wAnt this to become wikipedia :D

Could I ask everyone to relax? We have a very enthusiastic 12 year old on the boards. This is the future of model rocketry: feel free to help out with answers to specific rocketry-related questions, or please move along to other threads. Discussion about rockets is welcome on this Beginner's and Education board, ongoing discussion about a specific poster is not.

Scrapdaddy, could I suggest that you list your age at the top of your signature? We're thrilled to have interested young people here at TRF but it's not common and would help those who are reading/answering to understand where you're coming from. I had to list my name in mine shortly after coming here because people were constantly referring to me as a dad. :rolleyes:

Hes 11 still BTW.

Shrox, I agree with Pat_B here, I want to know which is true. Because we had Gus ( a very gratious person) offer him a free copy of Handbook. Im sure Gus wouldnt want to give him one if he has it already

Scrap, you keep trying to put yourself on the same level as me (granted I have been comparing us a little bit, because ive been there, sorta). in your 7.51" nosecone thread I didnt see any pictures or any real information from you. Did you notice how I was providing information and plans? I was participating in the discussion. You dont need the forum. you need to log on to yahoo answers and just start typing questions.

Ben

Ben, I asked that discussion about the poster stop and in the very next post you ignored that and carried on.

I'm locking this thread because I have better things to do this busy weekend.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back