75mm Deuce (redo)

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Ben:

Your scratch build is somewhat similar to my scratch-built L3 project in that we both went the Quickrete tube route. To properly understand all the forces at play in a large rocket, you have to consider many variables. You don't get the luxury of building a commercial kit where the experts have already designed and collected the components that absolutely will work if assembled properly.

You might want to give my L3 packet a read through to see what you need to understand before continuing.

Ummm...I'm guessing you hadn't noticed that you were responding to a thread that ended 10 years ago?

It’s been 10 years since he posted. He has moved on. There will be no answers to this, sorry you drafted such a long post.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

ben was online today. He may have moved on from this project, but not the Forum. I am hoping he will provide an update.

IIRC they recycled the Ben handle. Different person.

Sent from my iPhone using Rocketry Forum

ben was online today. He may have moved on from this project, but not the Forum. I am hoping he will provide an update.

The Ben you speak of is not Ben Ullman, who started numerous projects including this Deuce. The Ben who posted today is Mr. Ben Russell, who inherited the several years of postings by the young exuberant Ben Ullman.
I happened to speak to Ben Ullman on my build thread after LDRS last spring, and he is still out of the rockery hobby....awaiting to be Born Again.
(Cars and girls, and coming of age.....does it every time).

Last edited:
The Ben you speak of is not Ben Ullman, who started numerous projects including this Deuce. The Ben who posted today is Mr. Ben Russell, who inherited the several years of postings by the young exuberant Ben Ullman.
I happened to speak to Ben Ullman on my build thread after LDRS last spring, and he is still out of the rockery hobby....awaiting to be Born Again.
(Cars and girls, and coming of age.....does it every time).

Ha, that's funny. Thanks for the insight.

Back