Rocket Garden

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

WShoreRockets

Reaction score
Anybody know anything about this vendor? I haven't heard of them before, but I like their prices.

Bob

I ordered a PML Explorer from them early-to-mid 2006. The it was received promptly, no complaints.

Marc

They're a local vendor here - I've never purchased anything online from them, but I buy onsite all the time from their trailer. Great guy, and decent prices. I'd say two thumbs up.

Bryan at the Rocket Garden does a great job! He had the best price (and in stock) for my LOC Fantom 438 EXL (which doesn't seem to be very easy to find anymore).

He was also willing to special order additional parts, and met me halfway to hand deliver all my stuff so I wouldn't have to pay shipping.

Support your local vendors when possible!

-Ken

Excellent!

Thanks for the replies. Going to start my first steps into mid-power with a Viper IV, and have been looking around. (Ok, so Mags is gonna kick my butt in the ViperFest. She kicks everyone's butt.) He seems to have the best prices.

Thanks all!

Bob

Thumbs up here too. I buy almost all my kits as well as parts for scratch builds from Bryan. First class all the way.

Back