January BattlePark 20-21

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ben

Reaction score
Who is coming? If I can convince my dad that I stuied for my exams (yeah right :rolleyes: ;) ) I might be up there with my Nike Apache Sustainer, PML AMRAAM 2, and my MMX - 29mm Deuce collection!

Anyone have any big projects? I am not sure if Will Marchant will launch Serenity again or not. I am all for it :)

thanx, Ben

Yes, Serenity is going on a diet after a pre-holiday binge and is expected to emerge leaner and meaner, er, make that shorter and therefore squatter! :) If the rocket gods smile I predict a K1275R flight on Saturday to 4kft followed by a Mach-busting Contrail M1491 hybrid flight to 8k+ft on Sunday. How's that for rash prognostication?!? :)

To those brave readers who have waded this far: I hear reports of prodigious progress by his Ben-ness on the beautification of the 10" Polecat Saturn V. I will rashly predict that you'll see this puppy fly at the March Battle Park launch...

...some two stage and cluster flights.

You can have much fun - even with lowly G motors.

Of course, I'd be the first to admit that I'd like to get my bigger hardware out again....

Originally posted by WillMarchant
Yes, Serenity is going on a diet after a pre-holiday binge and is expected to emerge leaner and meaner, er, make that shorter and therefore squatter! :) If the rocket gods smile I predict a K1275R flight on Saturday to 4kft followed by a Mach-busting Contrail M1491 hybrid flight to 8k+ft on Sunday. How's that for rash prognostication?!? :)

To those brave readers who have waded this far: I hear reports of prodigious progress by his Ben-ness on the beautification of the 10" Polecat Saturn V. I will rashly predict that you'll see this puppy fly at the March Battle Park launch...

75% March 95% April! It depends on the weather for painting. Also I will be on spring break the week before that in April so I will have more time to prepare.

thanx, Ben

I just got email from Ben Russell saying that both days had been cancelled due to weather.

Back