The Official 07 Happy New Years Thread!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

n3tjm

Papa Elf
Reaction score
Ok, here's the rules. As soon you can, first opportunity you get in 07 (your time zone), reply wishing everyone happy new years and make a new years wish! you can wish for more than one thing! You can wait till exactly midnight! or wait till you get up.

p.s. There better not be any replys to this thread unless its 07 your time :D People on the other side of the pond have a head start!

I hope everyone has as good of a year as they can. 06 taught me many things and rewarded me for my hard work. I discovered Rocketry in 06 and I am planning L2 and L3 for 07 !!!!! If 07 is better than 06 I may not be able to handle it.

Happy New Year everyone !!!!

Paul

12:02:56 1/1/2007

Yippee...

For the first time in 5 years I have been awake for the rollover

Time to go to bed

happy new years

I wish that next year I'll have a party to go to rather than sitting at a computer on new year's eve.

happy new year
my first launch of the year was a success nice and straight into the night sky
and crashed into the lot across the street. may all of everyones launch be as successful:D

Happy New Year everyone. This is year 3 by my new Calendar. This marks the third year in the normal world where I have shot off rockets. It has only really been about 13-14 months but since I started in November or December of 2005, the clock on everyone's desktop has rolled the last digit twice.

I need to push a button after a countdown like that!

Have a great a SAFE New Year!

It's now 12:01 AM Central Standard Time (GMT-6)... Happy New Year, everyone!

(Awwww... Bowhunter beat me to it. :p )

HAPPY NEW YEAR:p

I want to learn exponentialy , get involved with one or more of the large rocket clubs,

and get to attend a big launch event.

Oh yea, I am spending my NY painting a RICHTER RECKER, so cool.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

My wish for you guys is the same hope that I had for myself: Find a little more love in your lives this year. Whether it's for your family, your friends, your hobby, or a certain special someone :cool: , make this year the best ever.

happy07small.png

HAppy NeW YeAr ! 2007!!! I hope I can launch a H or higher motor without a LEUP before years end!

Happy New Years!!!!!!

This thread reminded me of the Happynewyears99 or was it 98 worm

Mark

Just got back from the party :D

It's 12:40 here, so happy new year :D

party-smiley-050.gif

Happy New Year from the Left Coast.

Peace and prosperity and good flying weather for all.

Just woke up about 45 min ago. I fell asleep during the first half of the Bears/Packers game last night (what a party animal *I* am.... :rolleyes: )

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Dam I could have been spaming this thread for the last 21hours and 49mins.:)

Happy New Year from the UK.

Here's to lots of BP and AP burning in 2007

Back