Custom Graphite nozzles machined HERE

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AZ_Ron

Reaction score
Hi All... I know the forum doesn't support the discussion of EX/Research motors, but I don't think offering up my services to machine graphite nozzles for them is out of line.
I've been machining nozzles for about 7 years or so now and have literally made over 1000. From 29mm through 6". If you're in need of a nozzle or nozzles, please let me know. I have VERY fair pricing and am willing to ship anywhere in the ConUS.

If you're interested, please drop me a PM here or email me at [email protected]

Thanks!

Ron

EX guys, take notice, he will do machining from nozzles from prints for a very reasonable and possibly barterable exchange.
JS

Duely noted. My rocketry path will be taking me in the EX direction so I'll be sure to hit you up. I was considering using eMachineShop for my prototyping but if you can beat them of course I'd use you.

Do you do other things besides nozzles? And do you have a particular CAD program you prefer, if at all?

Shawn

Ron has made several nozzles for me. He does some outstanding work in a timely manor.

Very nice.

Thanks for the Kudos guys!!

Shawn, I'm setup to do strictly graphite. I don't use a CNC to do nozzles...
all I make are done the 'old fashioned' way on a Clausing engine lathe with
a pair of dial calipers. For production run aluminum parts, I have a buddy who owns a CNC shop. Unfortunately if you need one-off aluminum parts, I'm not your man... I'm sure there are lots of other rocket guys around who have access to a lathe, just VERY few around who are willing to deal with machining graphite!!
;)

Cheers!

Ron

Back