Another Way to Waste Time at Work

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
why did you post this! I just wasted 15 min. and I can't get it out of my head now. Thanks :)

Thank goodness that link didn't work on my blackberry!!! As I sit out on a federal jobsite for the department of energy browsing this forum!! Been sitting here waiting for a 9:00am meeting that got pushed back till 10:30 without any explaination at all. Your federal tax dollars hard at work. Now back to rocketry, oops I mean work!

Tom

I went to that site and happied out loud that indeed it was waste of time, but could grab someone's attention. My wife heard me and asked what was so funny. I showed her. She showed me a website that nurses years ago used to go to and waste time.

I submit the following to add to "waste work" list.

https://www.pokealexintheeye.com/main.php

Try the Javapoke.

Mods:

Can we have a sticky entitled

"Things to do while on a pointless conference call"

???

Boy.
You ain't a-kidding.
Played the Rocket Mania.
Oye.
Got to be a Promising Youngster, 22135 points.
Longest fuse burned: 26
Level 6.
Easy setting of course.

Originally posted by 11Bravo
Boy.
You ain't a-kidding.
Played the Rocket Mania.
Oye.
Got to be a Promising Youngster, 22135 points.
Longest fuse burned: 26
Level 6.
Easy setting of course.

I got so addicted to that one a few years ago that I actually bought the download version and played it for hours on end at home. Got to the point where I was up around level 20 or 25, scoring over a million points. Unfortunately, the side effects were that I couldn't sleep at night without seeing rocket fuses in my dreams and constantly trying to line up the biggest launches possible. I knew I had to quit at that point!

Other good sources of time-wasters are Ebaumsworld and playaholics.

WW

I'm going though a game a day...

This week was 'chuzzle'
Last week was 'big money'
Week before that was 'Alchemy'
Before that was 'Rocket mania'
before that.....

the wife is big on Bejeweled & Zuma

Back