Joint statement from NAR and Tripoli

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sizzler

Reaction score
Has anyone heard when NAR & Tripoli is going to release a joint statement on the latest court case with the BATF? I believe in the past they have been pretty prompt in a response and I have not seen anything yet.

With a 900 page document to go through, I can imagine it is going to take a bit longer than usual to make an official public statment on the matter.

Originally posted by tquigg
With a 900 page document to go through, I can imagine it is going to take a bit longer than usual to make an official public statment on the matter.
Anone know if the 900 page doc is available online??

Originally posted by brianc
Anone know if the 900 page doc is available online??

It has not yet been delivered to the court or NAR/TRA. At least there is nothing on the PACER service, which is a pretty good indication. The court gave the ATF until October 31st to deliver it and I expect that they will wait until the 31st.

Hmm I wonder if they actually had produce a 900 page document. Maybe they had to reprint it in double space with really large pictures and charts. Maybe more than a few pages marked "This page intentionally left blank".;) Always trust the government to take all the time legally avilable to them.

Back