Weekly Coupon Alert 10/15-10/21

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKPilot

Reaction score
Just to keep everyone in the loop, I'll be out of town next Friday & Saturday. I'm going up to Chicago to the iHobby Expo and will be back late Saturday night. I know it's going to be difficult, but everyone might find out what the coupons are, actually, on a Sunday. :eek:

Shouldn't bee to bad though, because both stores have their coupons in this weeks adverts, raising the possibility that the following week will be without coupons.

I'll make it up to you though, and post pics of the new releases from the vendors.

In the meantime . . .

Michaels

40% off coupon

Hobby Lobby

40% off coupon

I know it's going to be difficult, but everyone might find out what the coupons are, actually, on a Sunday.

:(

Have your neighbor call you in chicago and tell you the coupon status, then give us an update from the hotel...

LOL

:D

There are plenty of stores that carry the first edition Sunday paper, complete with ads, Saturday.

Was there a Michael's flyer and coupon this morning? There was no flyer in my morning paper.

Back