Jericho = Jerk-icho

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vcp

Reaction score
I love a good disaster flic. I sometimes even like a bad disaster flic. I had such high hopes for the TV series 'Jericho", but these dumb schlubs deserve to die. The last straw was the bar owner exclaiming: "Now we've got enough gas to run the bar for a few more days!" These guys make FEMA look like geniuses. I'm done with it - its just a 'lost' ripoff, everybody's got some booga-booga secret.

Better to spend the time re-reading "Alas Babylon" by Pat Frank.

Oh, and I love John Lithgow, but "Twenty Good Years" and "30 Rock" will mercifully be gone by Christmas too.

GC

OTOH - BSG is lookin' good so far.

Are you kidding? BSG has been crap. Shame they didn't turn the resistance into a spinoff where they could have continued all the 2 dimensional characters all in area that's outside the current Galactica iteration instead of perpetrating the shallow stereotypes of that group within the framework of the main series. I'm still holding out hope that they kill at least half of 'em off.

We've really enjoyed Jericho so far. Even with some of it's problems, it's nice to see something new for a change. Another new show we've really enjoyed, is Heroes. It's nice to see so many new non-reality shows this season.

Heroes really is a good show, I loved Smallville though so I'm biased. We also TiVo Grey's Anatomy.

Jeremy

Back