secret santa 06

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm in again. Last 2 years have been great. For those who are new to the forum or who have not been involved the last 2 years, two words of advise...... Join in.... it is a lot of fun.

Originally posted by outasight13
So when are we gonna find out who we get to send a SS gift to?

weekend before thanksgiving. ONE more week!!

thanx, Ben

Originally posted by ben
weekend before thanksgiving
Holy cow, thats coming up fast. It sure was fun last year, so I'm in again!

I'm IN!

I haven't been able to participate in the past, but this time, I'm finally able to.

WOOHOO!!!:D

WW

Originally posted by r1dermon
65 participants...all emails have been processed so far. about 1 month until the drawing...

How many incorrectly entered?

is it to late! I forgot about how fun this was to do last year! I hope today is alright... so the new format is? How do we include both user name and real name in it?

I sent mine in...

any chance sometime this weekend you could post a list of everybody that signed up... so we can make sure we got on

Originally posted by jraice
is it to late! I forgot about how fun this was to do last year! I hope today is alright... so the new format is? How do we include both user name and real name in it?

Read the first post in the thread.:p

this is the weekend before thanksgiving... but there wasnt an official day... just making sure it went through the weekend of thanksgiving...

and didnt end yesterday

Originally posted by jraice
this is the weekend before thanksgiving... but there wasnt an official day... just making sure it went through the weekend of thanksgiving...

and didnt end yesterday

Sorry...I was answering the real name/user name question.

no problem... i just put jordan raice (jraice) and then followed the format from there... hope that'll work out... I didnt put "aka" in the paranthesis...

gosh, sorry to leave you guys in the dark, i havent been on much, 60 hour work weeks kind of take their toll. i promise that by this weekend both the names of all the participants, and everyone's "victim" will be posted/emailed out and we'll get this thing underway. mmmkay? everything is going smoothly, emails are still being accepted, please hang tight and have a little faith. haha.

No problem, and I'm sure I speak for all when I say that I really appreciate you doing this.

r1, Hopefully you got the email I sent to you a couple of days ago, let me know if you didn't.
wick

It would be great if we could get our secret santa before some of the sales start rolling or if vendors on the forum would extend their sales to the secret santa gifters (as many have).

Originally posted by n3tjm
Was there supposed to be a confirmation that you got our names? I hope my name made the "good boy" list :D

one more thing...for those of you who were wondering, i simply do not have the time this year to do confirmation emails, so what im going to do is post the final list about a week before the drawing...if your name does not appear, you will be asked to re-send your email, and contact me via PM to work it out so everyone gets a fair deal. anyway, i'd give that process about 2-3 weeks to unfold. in the mean-time, stay tuned.

... what im going to do is post the final list about a week before the drawing...
So we should be seeing the list soon, right?

Is the list going to be up soon?

I haven't gotten anything yet...

I signed up a long time ago and haven't received anything yet. No victim, nothing.:(

Back