$25 Amazon Certificate

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKPilot

Reaction score
Okay, I'm torn here . . . for taking a health survey at work, I got a $25 gift certificate for Amazon.com.

I'd like to get something hobby related (rocketry or r/c airplane), so I'd like to throw it out there - figuring many minds are better than one.

One thing I see is the ehobby (Amazon partner) carries some Aerotech stuff, so I was thinking about getting an Initiator for about half off.

If you want to max out your savings, what about something else that you could use for some of your hobbies like say a new Drumel tool. Most purchases direct from Amazon.com that total over $25 will qualify for free shipping. However, Amazon partners like "ehobby" don't qualify for this and you will be paying shipping charge.

Just an idea :rolleyes:

Are you missing either the Handbook of Model Rocketry or Modern High Powered Rocketry?

Nope got those . . .

Any other ideas hanging out there?

If you want to max out the $25, then go spend it on something for the wife. This will grab her attention then when she isn't looking go spend $100 on some reloads :D

does your DVD library include?...

The Right Stuff
Apollo 13
October Sky
The Reluctant Astronaut

Get the initiator...gotta love the initiator!!!

Back