Weekly Coupon Alert 9/24-9/30

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKPilot

Reaction score
Well, it's an okay week coming up:

Michaels

40% off coupon, .88c Creamcoat Acrylic Paints

H.L.

No coupon, but 30% off of Hobby Knives & Replacement Blades

I don't like Hobby Lobby's replacement blades, They seem a little sharper than X-acto brand at first, but they don't seem to last as long.

Hobby Lobby got a little better with the Internet coupon. 30% off Krylon paint, no limit!

Well, here's a pleasant surprise . . . The "surprise" coupon of the week from H.L. is 30% off Krylon paint.

For those that don't know, H.L. sometimes will put a "surprise" coupon on their online sales ad. So you won't see this one in today's paper, only online at their web site.

Keep in mind, if you need paint, you still might be better off waiting for a 40% coupon.

I'll throw out a "curb your enthusiasm" bit on the Krylon:

Over this past Labor Day, Michaels stores were having a similar sale on Krylon (I don't remember if it was 30% off or 40% off).

Just standing there figuring the price in my head (applying the discount to the everyday price) they were still about $0.15 a can *more* than the everyday price at Wal-Mart. Your mileage may vary.

Michaels also has Krylon on sale this week. $1.99 for the normal colors and $2.99 for the speciality types.

Hobby Lobby, the hobby knifes and blades are also 30% off.

Originally posted by stymye
Hobby Lobby, the hobby knifes and blades are also 30% off.

Hey Stymye, I think you're loosing it . . . this was mentioned at the start of this thread.;)

I've got ya covered . . .

Nose weight clay is 30% off as well! I buy the package with the smiley face on it, that has three or four different colored blocks in it.

Back