Happy birthday Rocketmaniac

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jimn

Reaction score
Happy birthday Randy. Hope you are having a good 40th. :)

Happy Birthday Randy!
Hope you're feeling well and getting in some launches today or doing whatever it is you want to be doing.

Andy

Happy Birthday Randy, I hope it is a relaxful day for you...

Johnnie

Happy Birthday!!! I hope you've taken the day off, to have a long weekend.

It's a great day to be 40!!! Happy Birthday Rocketmaniac!! And MANY MANY MORE TO COME!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Best regards,

Tom & Mags - :D :D

Happy Happy Joy Joy,

Have a great 40th Randy....

....its all downhill from there on !

:D :p ;)

Thanks guys and gals!

LOL, it's not been a relaxing day. Take a lot at the attached picture for an idea of what I am up to.

My wife gave me a 7 day / night cruise that we took the beginning of Sept. It makes turning 40 not sooo bad. Last night I got a South Carolina Gamecock's folding chair and an ice cream cake. My daughter got me a homemade birthday card and a wallet.

Happy Birthday Randy!

I haven't had any time for the forum lately so i'm real glad i happened to check in today.
Have a great one bro!

Chuck

have a very happy birthday, Randy! What on earth caused that hole? water heater, leaky sink? Hope you find a way to enjoy that fix...:D
Reed

Originally posted by Reed Goodwin
What on earth caused that hole? water heater, leaky sink?

I had a ice maker that developed a leak. And I didn't realize until it was too late just how bad it had gotten. I have a big trip to Lowe's planned for tommarrow. Of course, I will have to stock up on t-nuts, wooden dowels and some of the other stuff every rocketeer can't have enough of.

With that, I'm going to bed.... I'm tired.... besides, I'm an old man now, got to get to bed earlier when you get old. :(

Back