Quick Poll - Which kit to build next?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

thecornflake

Reaction score
So I've nearly finished my first level 1 kits - Wizard and Vagabond and now have two left (both level 3 Estes) - Corsair and Deep Space Transport.

I wanted to leave the DST until last so I had more experience as i really don't want to mess it up but I opened the kit and looked at it properly last night and it looks really cool. I have some other modelling experience though and the instructions look well laid out.

I was also thinking about converting the DST to a cluster but I think that will have to wait. I might order a second one....

So now I'm in two minds - hence the poll. Feel free to post infinite reasons for your answers.

I've seen a lot of Deep Space Transports build and even some upscales.

I have two Corsairs and I will build one some day but actually...I've never seen one built.:confused:

I'd say build the Corsair!;)

Then build the Deep Space Transport as a cluster.

Build the Corsair, The black paint scheme is more forgiving and will hide any minor flaws. I have seen many DST's but never a Corsair.

Bruce S. Levison, NAR #69055

Hmmm...

More votes for the DST but personally I've never been able to find a picture of a Corsair or any information on them either.

I think I might do it first as the picture on the packet doesn't show the fins very well and I'm really intrigued as to how they are going to look.

I'll make sure I take loads of pictures of course and write a review on EMRR.

I Agree the black especially in matte finish is a plus. and Sandman is right the DST is a scream as a cluster. Which has been built both Up and Downscaled;)
I've yet to see anyone build a Corsiar. It's be a good build.

Latest posts

Back