Paul T`s world....

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
oops, wrong file

I know sombody here (I`m pretty sure) did a rocket that looked like a bullet ,I`ll have to check the galleries.

I have a 3"-4" Loc transition ,who knows.

Thanks T-Rex !

Paul t

Paul, no question you do awesome work building & finishing. But do you ever actually *fly* any of that stuff? Good grief - they're all immaculate! :eek:

We want launch photos! :D

I`ll admit ,some are safe queens and were built as display models ,but most have flown and some not as yet ,but that will change this spring ;)

I lost 4 this year ,my G-Force ,Mustang ,V-2 a smaller estes kit ,forget which.

I agree ,I need to start taking more launch pictures ,and I shall indeed do much more this year ;)

Here`s a few from our HP event in October.

Paul T

DSC_1390.jpg

DSC_1431.jpg

DSC_1443.jpg

DSC_1611.jpg

DSC_1622.jpg

Here`s a little personal look at my world as it pertains to rockets ,so welcome to one of my places where stuff happens ,good and bad.

You may have already seen my backyard sanctuary (y`all are always welcome for a beer and a fire) ,this is my indoor sanctuary ,or at least one of them.

This is a good place to be :smile:

Cheer ,sand thanks for dropping by !

Paul T (Slim)

I love the lever action rifles! (The rockets are cool, too!)

I love the lever action rifles! (The rockets are cool, too!)

I love lever actions ,fun to shoot !

So many toys so little time......I need to retire ,but not for awhile yet :(

Oh ,how I long for spring & summer.....

Paul T

Gee thanks Paul, you made me feel guilty enough to rearrange my shop and get my rockets off the floor and put them on new wall racks. But since I live in CA you will understand why I may not hang my rifles on the wall even if I had the space for all of them! :wink:

Gee thanks Paul, you made me feel guilty enough to rearrange my shop and get my rockets off the floor and put them on new wall racks. But since I live in CA you will understand why I may not hang my rifles on the wall even if I had the space for all of them! :wink:

The only reason I can have my guns on display ,is because that room is considered a "vault" ,very heavily fortified ,and must be locked when I`m not in there ,it`s also alarmed.

It`s going to be a good place to be when the ZOMBIES come :kill:

I also need to get more rockets off the floor myself.

Cheers

Paul T

I'll take a beer too Paul!

HEY....where you been ?

Good to see you !

I`ll Send you a PM about some kits I want to give you !!!!!!!!

Paul T

HEY ROCKETRY DELINQUENT,

I'd like some of your beer! ;)

If I don't communicate with you for an unknown period of time will you send me free kits too? :sigh: :sad:

Last edited:
HEY ROCKETRY DELINQUENT,

I'd like some of your beer! ;)

If I don't communicate with you for an unknown period of time will you send me free kits too? :sigh: :sad:

Beer is free ,kits free only in Canada ,besides I owe him ;)

If it didn`t cost a kidney and a liver to ship to the US ,I`d do more ! It`s getting just too stupid to ship stuff ,even with Canada.

Paul T

The only reason I can have my guns on display ,is because that room is considered a "vault" ,very heavily fortified ,and must be locked when I`m not in there ,it`s also alarmed.

It`s going to be a good place to be when the ZOMBIES come :kill:

I also need to get more rockets off the floor myself.

Cheers

Paul T

when the Zombies come you and I need to get together... wanna set up a meeting place..

[YOUTUBE]dbA9W0eOpbY[/YOUTUBE]

when the Zombies come you and I need to get together... wanna set up a meeting place..

[YOUTUBE]dbA9W0eOpbY[/YOUTUBE]

Drum mags are cool !

I don`t care where we meet ,just bring beer.......Zombies don`t like beer...just brains :cheers:

Paul T

zombiemax-beauty.jpg

Love the way you have your room set up for both rockets and reloading! RCBS, they're the way to go! Like the work area I have in my parents basement, I have my dad's bench that's set up for reloading, we're thinking of extending it for a Dillon press and buying a MEC reloader with dies for all gauges (I just love the 10ga too much) so we can be set for anything and everything. Looks like you have 2 Marlins and a pretty new Winchester? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nice place!

Love the way you have your room set up for both rockets and reloading! RCBS, they're the way to go! Like the work area I have in my parents basement, I have my dad's bench that's set up for reloading, we're thinking of extending it for a Dillon press and buying a MEC reloader with dies for all gauges (I just love the 10ga too much) so we can be set for anything and everything. Looks like you have 2 Marlins and a pretty new Winchester? Correct me if I'm wrong.

Nice place!

Thanks!

I love my RCBS !

Almost ,2 Marlins (.35 & 30.30) and a PUMA .45Colt/454 Casull.Need a few Winchesters ;)

Cheers

Paul T

Thanks !

Yessir ,50BMG :wink:I`d like to make a 50 cal. rocket in 4" body tube someday !

Paul T
I thought about the Bullet rocket while building my bullpup it wouldn't be too hard to convert it.

Very nice sanctuary! mine keeps growing but is not quite to that fine status. though if my wife has anything to do with it the whole house will soon be a rocket workshop.

Keep up the great work!

-Z

bullpup-7303361.jpg

I thought about the Bullet rocket while building my bullpup it wouldn't be too hard to convert it.

Very nice sanctuary! mine keeps growing but is not quite to that fine status. though if my wife has anything to do with it the whole house will soon be a rocket workshop.

Keep up the great work!

-Z

Hey Jesse ,the Bullpup is looking beauty ! Keep me posted on that one !

Take care

Paul T

I have the fabled MTM Limited Edition Zombie Ammo CAN on order from Amazon. It's temporarily out of stock but my order is in.

The Zombie Apocalypse is COMING!!

Ohhhhhhh....that would be a nice place to keep my Zombie ammo in ,I like it :wink:

I think they also call it WTSHTF guns and ammo.

You know...When The S%#@ Hits The Fan :wink:

Paul T

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice !!!

Here are two of my go to`s.....

I`m almost lookin` forward to the ZOMBIES to come calling :bangpan:

Paul T

Nice SkS?? ak??

[YOUTUBE]D46QahqD7vw[/YOUTUBE]

Heres my AK. the day I bought it.. first rounds out of it.. of cours today its had 1000's put through it!!

Nice SkS?? ak??

[YOUTUBE]D46QahqD7vw[/YOUTUBE]

Heres my AK. the day I bought it.. first rounds out of it.. of cours today its had 1000's put through it!!

For some STUPID reason ,AKs and any AK platform is prohibited in Canada ,don`t even try to wrap your head around that one ,makes no sense ,like a lot of gun laws :confused:

It`s an SKS that I heavily modified myself and made it to look like a Dragunov.Lots of work and not much of the original gun left ,but it handles and shoot great !

Enjoy your AK ,I did .....:D

Paul T

For some STUPID reason ,AKs and any AK platform is prohibited in Canada ,don`t even try to wrap your head around that one ,makes no sense ,like a lot of gun laws :confused:

It`s an SKS that I heavily modified myself and made it to look like a Dragunov.Lots of work and not much of the original gun left ,but it handles and shoot great !

Enjoy your AK ,I did .....:D

Paul T

Must be the Assult rifle thing..

I LOVE my AK it is cheap to shoot has lots of bang for the buck, shoot like a dream.. Now to get a tax stamp and a full auto trigger for it..

Back