Possible stupid question- Where to find mmx motors?

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceAXEplorer

Reaction score
Ok, we need MMX motors and all the hobby ordering places I used to know seem to be no longer in business. I'm just getting back into the hobby after a long hiatus and I'm not sure where to look, so....where do you all get yours?

Check the Fliskits site under MicroMaxx.

Fliskits has Micro Maxx motors, a complete line of micro parts and over a dozen real built-it Micro Maxx kits.

The original manufacturer of the Micro Maxx line is Quest Aerospace. They were sold to Aerotech several years ago but are another good source for Motors and a few building parts. They may also still have some of the first run Micro Maxx RTF models we maxxers refer to as LPB's (Little Plastic Bricks):)

A.S.P. has several very nice Scale model Micro Maxx Kits. Don't know if Andy still sells MMX-II motors.

If you ask your local Hobby shop to order a case(12-6pks) of MMX-II motor or more they can usually get them within a week or so.

Check the Fliskits site under MicroMaxx.

Fliskits has Micro Maxx motors, a complete line of micro parts and over a dozen real built-it Micro Maxx kits.

The original manufacturer of the Micro Maxx line is Quest Aerospace. They were sold to Aerotech several years ago but are another good source for Motors and a few building parts. They may also still have some of the first run Micro Maxx RTF models we maxxers refer to as LPB's (Little Plastic Bricks):)

A.S.P. has several very nice Scale model Micro Maxx Kits. Don't know if Andy still sells MMX-II motors.

If you ask your local Hobby shop to order a case(12-6pks) of MMX-II motor or more they can usually get them within a week or so.

Thank you!

There are no stupid questions - just stupid replies. Questions are what this forum is for.

Back