It has arrived

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoon

Reaction score
I will be doing my first full-blown build thread on what is inside this box, which isn't much of a secret, although the size is.

Stay tuned for the build, which will start this week.

20171204_180415_resized.jpg

Very cool,,
sexy rocket too..
How come sometimes the pic thing is easy and
sometimes it tortures you something terrible ??

Teddy

Some combination of settings of operating system and browser version. I can only post pictures at work using IE 11 with the Manage Attachments method. Firefox is useless. But when I go home, I can post pictures from Firefox just fine.

I've just been uploading through Imgur to avoid having to use the forum uploader.

I've just been uploading through Imgur to avoid having to use the forum uploader.

I am hosting my pictures on my own website these days and using the link from URL, I not been able to upload images with the forum tools for over a year.

I feel like the only person who has had no problems uploading images at all....

Not quite accurate. Since I became active on these forums, I've never had an issue uploading pics.

As a former admin of a relatively active forum for almost 5 years, I have these observations:
*OS's: Windows is almost never the issue, unless something is seriously broken at the system level.
*Browsers: #2 on the WT# list. In general, from an admins perspective, browsers are a PITA. So many variations + so many configurable elements + so many addons + so many etc.... it's a wonder anyone can still surf the Net.
*Forum software and the Admin Panel: #1 on the WT# list. In a nutshell, almost identical to the browser issues listed above in many respects. The Admin Panel is a real head spinner for any neophyte and can still be the cause of many a headache for the seasoned admin.

Back