Wife"s Level Two

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rocketmanMV

Reaction score
Congratulations to my wife, Noreen Russell, for her new Level Two cert. She aced the test, then flew a home-made spool rocket on my last pre-fire J350 to a picture perfect flight: all of 700 feet. We're both mighty proud and happy.

Way to go! Those spools are always fun :) I claim to know the guy who started the whole fad back in 1997 or 1998, Hulan Matthies. I still have his original spool that he gave to me!

Now that is what I call low and slow, the way a cert should be.... :)

Big time congrats!!!

Way to go Noreen! It's great you can enjoy the hobby together...hope you can afford the expense of rocketeers under the same roof ;)

Good job Noreen, I witness it and it was cool!!. Hope to see you two Halifax on June 21st. Perhaps I can finally get my L2 cert flight done. I just finished a BSD 4" Thor 54mm mount. All I have to do is finish painting it.
Hope to see you at the next launch.
George

[email protected]

Big congrats to her Rocketman...make sure she gets the message!!! :)

Also, I can't believe you had all these responses and not a one of em, who mind you ... all know better, asked for pictures.

so...

...WHERE'S the PICS???!!!

:D

Carl

Yo George, it was good to see you too. I just got a pile of J420 Redlines in; I'll bring a couple for you to cert with. That Thor will spank right up with that reload. Do you have a 38/720 case or should I bring one for you to use?

All my best, Bill

Hey Bill,

I ordered my motor case last week so I am not sure if it will arrive by then. Could you bring yours just to be safe side?
Thanks
George

Hi Bill
Hope you are attending the Frontier Launch 6/28. The Rocket is done and ready. The whether is looking great so far! Finally the rain has stopped.

George

Yo George, I'll be there too. I JUST finished the Proteus tonight; it'll fly on an L1120 tomorrow. Sims out at 5100 feet.

I'll bring a box full of J420 Redlines so you can do the Level Two boogie.

I won't get there until late, like 12:45 or so; 10:45 was the earliest ferry that I could get. The good news is that the wind is supposed to die down in the early afternoon, making for hopefully short walks to retrieve our birds.

See you there!

Back