A much needed change for the elDiablo...

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PGerringer

Ruler of Heck
Reaction score
The elDiablo is about to become elDiabloEx. I want to start doing experimental as well as clustering. Since she will be going pretty high with these projects, she must be dual deployment. So I started building a payload bay with an aeronautical bay:

https://www.cybergatetech.com/phpgraphy/index.php?dir=Rocketry/elDiablo/Payload Bay

The neat thing is that all this stuff was in my garage. I'm currently waiting for 6oz glass so I can glass the body tube.

More later...

Looks good! What kind of packages you sticking in there?

If I do level 3, no chage that WHEN I do level 3 I plan on using a VERY nice electronics package that will probably consist of dual BSR's ALTACC2Cs, an AED electronics R-DAS with full GPS card, Telemetry downlink, 2- axis accellorometer.:D These in my opinion are the BEST money can buy in rocket electronics

But level 3 will come later, I have way too many level 2 projects that I want to do.

rocwizard

Originally posted by rocwizard
But level 3 will come later, I have way too many level 2 projects that I want to do.

rocwizard
Then, there's always that pesky level 1 to get out of the way too! ;)

Thanks... At the base will be at least one Adept RAS2. Preferrably 2 of them. But after that, the sky is the limit. I haven't picked out the timers yet for doing air starts. I have an adapter coming for it to take a central 54 and 6 38s. Won't that be fun? :D But in the near future I have a guy wanting to test out some of his experimental stuff.

The Electronics bay looks pretty good Phil...I will be excited to hear about how it performs!

Carl

Back