L2 Cert Flight

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Congrats on your L2 success!!! What are you going to do for your L3? Inquiring minds want to know... :D

Teig...excellent job man...Way to Go!!!

I really love the J275, it's one of my all time favorite motors and it is what I used for my L2; What a site! You also had some very good photos, a great way to capture the "Calgon" moment.

Once again, big Congrats,

Carl

I also used the J275 for my level two. It is a very nice motor that provides plenty of smoke, flame, and noise. I cant wait to use the case for a J315R

Yep, I was most pleased with the launch. I sort of lucked into the J275. Bob Ellis showed up with Aerotech motor grains for our local vendor and had just J275, K550, and few M-something-or-others. No 38mm loads. I had a J350 reserved, but the J275 worked out just fine!

I had flown her earlier in the day on an I284 for about 2/3 the altitude and was feeling pretty good about the cert flight. The flights were almiost identical other than the altitude and landed probably < 50 yards apart.

I'm looking forward to flying her again. A J315R would be nice.

Oh, and how about this ... I won a Pro38 4-grain case and I285 motor in a drawing this same weekend. Talk about being in rocketry heaven.

--Lance.

Back