AltAcc2A altimeter

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DPatell

Reaction score
For those of you who don't already know, I picked up an AltAcc2A altimeter last night on eBay. If anyone is familiar with the unit, I would be interested in hearing your opinions and what the pro's and con's are.

Thanks in advance...

The ALTACC 2A is an awsome altimeter and is very reliable! The one thing that I would suggest you do before you fly it is call up Blacksky and have them upgrade yours to the ALTACC 2C then YOU can choose the altitude to deploy the main chute at (600, 1200, or 2400 feet). The 2C also will beep out the altitude unlike the 2A or 2B where you need to download the information. But even if you dont upgrade and keep it the way it is you still have in my opinion the best altimeter that you can get!!!!

HAPPY FLYING!!! :D

rocwizard is correct, and I couldn't have said it better! I have a B model that I will have upgraded to the C version shortly. It has served me well for a long time and many flights, both single and dual deployment, without a single problem.

Good luck and congratulations!

Back