SOOO Much to do!

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MaverickLV

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,
Instead of starting like three or four new threads on the different projects I am currently working on, I figured I would just put them all in one thread.

So, the first thing:
I am completely rebuilding and repainting the aft recovery section of the PML Eclipse. That crack in the tube spread some more while trying to work with it and, then the finish was ruined. I decided, rather than wrapping it in 'glass, and having a bulge around the whole tube, I will just do it over again. So, the parts are ordered and on the way.

Secondly, I dropped off the TN from my alt. bay at the shoe place to have loops sewn in it. Once I get everything attached and weighed, I will take pics and post them. Sorry, I dont have any pics yet but the film I had of the bay before didn't get developed correctly (either that or something is wrong with the camera) and there are stripes on the photos.

Third, I am about halfway through the construction of my latest kit, an estes 30th aniversary Saturn V that has been collecting dust for a couple years. Construction is coming along good and building should be done in a few weeks.

Next, dad ordered an Apogee Saturn IB which is on the way and should be here tomorrow. I begin construction on it this weekend. That will be a long project:)

Next, got some swivels and kevlar shockcord protectors for T&L and it will be flown on August 17, estimated altitude-5K.

Finally, I have started a little business. I am now painting and building rocket kits for a small, reasonable fee. I have a Yank BUZZ clone being sent to me and it should be here tomorrow. I will be painting in black w/ a silver NC and pin stripes. Finally, a summer job for me!

So, am I busy? or not? you guess:)

David

Back