tips

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mt1988

Reaction score
hi
i have a pml amraam 2
and i need to know a few things it has flowen 3 times on
AT g80 t-10
AT g40 w-10
AT g64 w-7
i have seen some were about pressure relife holes(on EMRR)
does my rocket need them and if were do i put them and what size
also i built it with 60 min expoxy so will it be able to handel a AT H220 t it is stock standed (i know that i might have to add weigt it the nose).
thanxs

Well, Jimmy you have come to the right place. There is a (long) thread that you can read through here:

https://www.rocketryforum.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=219

The basic idea is that vent holes dont hurt. So I would suggest that you do add vent holes to your AMRAAM2. Take a look at the thread to determine how many and how large.

Could you tell us more about your AMRAAM so that the experts can tell you whether or not your 'ram will take the H220? That is a pretty hot load and I would hate for you to destroy it.

May I suggest the H128? A nice perky load great for level 1 certing. :D

Hey, I saw your webpage. Are you really from NZ? (That's New Zealand right?)

yes i am from New Zealand, well the web page isnt really mine but it about the one nz rocket site. im going to launch my Amraam 2 this sunday on a H220-T. we have a bi-monthly launch and been so small the altitude record is only 12,000 feet .
thanx
matt taylor

Great!!! Welcome to he forum.... :D

BTW: Did you have anything to do with the filming of Lord of the Rings? Absolutely brilliant movie.

Back