MountainRocketeer
9th March 2011, 04:33 PM
Testing whether upload app works with droid

MountainRocketeer
9th March 2011, 04:44 PM
testing further

El Cheapo
9th March 2011, 04:48 PM
How'd you do that? I can't upload from my HTC. Is it an app or setting I need to change?

bandman444
12th March 2011, 02:12 AM
What app is that?

bandman444
29th March 2011, 10:50 PM
Anybody know how to do this yet?!?

MountainRocketeer
31st March 2011, 03:07 PM
I just saved the photos to my SD card.Then using the browser, I clicked the paperclip icon (attachments) on the the reply page. That opens the Forum's attachments app/webpage. Then I just clicked "browse," selected the photo I wanted and clicked "Upload." Then "Closed" the app window to return to the reply I had begun and submitted the reply.

bandman444
31st March 2011, 05:12 PM
when my phone opens up the attachment window my only two options are upload and choose file. I have it saved on to my sd card but it won't do anything when I choose the"choose file" tab.

btw I have a samsung fascinate

El Cheapo
31st March 2011, 05:33 PM
I'm using an HTC Incredible. The website says "uploads disabled". Looks like a TRF setting that I can't find.

MountainRocketeer
31st March 2011, 06:16 PM
when my phone opens up the attachment window my only two options are upload and choose file. I have it saved on to my sd card but it won't do anything when I choose the"choose file" tab.

btw I have a samsung fascinate

Are you using the Gallery to select the photo for upload or some other file manager?

MountainRocketeer
31st March 2011, 06:21 PM
I'm using an HTC Incredible. The website says "uploads disabled". Looks like a TRF setting that I can't find.

That's weird. I didn't change any TRF settings that I know of. I suspect its your phone or, more likely, the carrier restricting the upload. Some of the carriers are out of bandwidth and are trying to reduce data use every way they can without destroying their market.

I am on Verizon Wireless. You?

El Cheapo
31st March 2011, 06:26 PM
Verizon as well. I've searched my phone but will try again.

bandman444
31st March 2011, 06:50 PM
verizon as well

MrGneissGuy
31st March 2011, 07:06 PM
Droid X on Verizon here and I attach photos to a post from my phone the same way I do on the pc. Having said that, I sometimes have to resize the pictures as the file size is too large to attach.