Good Service from Aero Pack

The Rocketry Forum

Help Support The Rocketry Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stradivari

Reaction score
Everyone has their own favorite method of motor retention. I'm a past master of friction fitting. I do really like the Aero Pack retainers. I ordered from them on line and I had the 29mm and 38mm in about 2 Days! I thought it was important to post about good service as much or more as bad. I put them on My LOC IV and I-ROC to re-do my NAR Level 1 and 2 Certs with the original rockets that worked for me back in '97 and '99.

Best,

Dwight

I agree. Mr. Mosley has been a big help with my current build and the previous build. In addition to that, he ships immediately. :)

I just recently had a quick shipment from them as well. Its nice to have a quick turn around time.

I have used aeropack retainers for years and always been very pleased with his responsiveness and service. I first came across aeropack when slimline only had snap-ring retainers and I wanted a screw-in, tool-less retainer system.

My preference is still aero pack because that's what I have the most of, they work well and he's always been really good to me.

But slimline isn't bad and I sometimes use them, when the opportunity presents itself.

Craig

Back